Thursday, October 14

Star Trek....

Oh man, I've been so bored lately. But, I've managed to watch a few episodes of Star Trek: The Next Generation on Spike TV. I would love to live in that time period. Imagine having a holo-deck? That would be incredible. The only problem is, I'd probably spend all my time hanging out watching movies and playing video games on the holo-deck. Or, better yet, acting out video games such as Grand Theft Auto. I'd run around with a giant machine gun, blasting old ladies and cops. Stealing cars and driving them off cliffs, or into other cars. It'd be incredible. You could act out the Fight Club scenario, you know, the one where you get to choose anyone, living or dead, and fight them. I think I'd fight Terry Fox. Oh man, I'm kidding, no I'm not, yes I am. I think I'd choose William Shatner. Kicking Captain Kirk's ass. Or getting mine kicked by him, either way, that'd be incredible.
Who would you fight on a holo-deck? What videogames would you play? Or just what would you do?


1 Comments:

Blogger Papa Rocker said...

If I had the chance, I'd take on Adolf Hitler in the holo-deck. I'd go evil on that little evil dude.

October 15, 2004 at 9:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home