Thursday, October 28

Great kid...don't get cocky!

Yesterday, October 27th was my 26th birthday. I'm a geezer now! I've been around for more than a quarter of a century now. I got some great gifts. My brother, The Boy, got me Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. Actually, he borrowed fifty dollars from my Mom, and forty from me, and spend about seventy of that on the game. So I'm expecting some change from him. He got it for me Tuesday afternoon, and was palying it when I got home. I guess it's the thought that counts.
My other brother gave me forty dollars and said to me; "Here's forty bucks, I didn't was the money on a card." I have no problem with that at all. I've never been a card person.
I received a Nautica rugby shirt, a Nautica sweater, and a Nautica long sleeved t-shirt from my parents. They also bought me a Batman book and the Star Wars Trilogy on DVD. I just finished watching Episode IV A New Hope. I love that film.
Although, it is hard to imagine Hayden Christensen as becoming Darth Vader. I think he'll need to grow a few inches and get some bigger testicles. Also, that light sabre fight between Obi-Wan and Darth is quite disappointing.
Pixistix gave me a JLA calendar and Degrassi: The Next Generation Season One, on DVD. She stayed at my place after dinner for a few hours and we watched most of the first disc. It's such a good show. I want the original Degrassi stuff on DVD too.
Overall, it was a pretty good birthday. My Mom gave me a hundred dollars in my card, so I guess I could learn to be a card person after all.

3 Comments:

Blogger Benjamin said...

Happy B-Day Chip!

Sounds like you got lots of loot. Gotta love The Boy's math. Did he learn tricks like that from you?

October 28, 2004 at 11:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good resource here. I would also link to beauty product online

October 30, 2005 at 9:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey speaking of free things try blingo for free pokerfree, its free to sign up and you can win free prizes! I just won a free movie ticket! Lets win together!

November 15, 2005 at 2:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home