Tuesday, September 21

Na-na Na-na Na-na Na-na ... Batman!

Okay, I have been very negligent in keeping up with current events. So much so that I didn't know about this new WB Kids The Batman series. I am such a dumbass!

Unfortunately I don't get the WB Kids at home, and I haven't been able to find the episodes on Ares. So, if anyone gets the WB Kids and wants to tape The Batman on Fridays and Saturdays, and whenever else they air it. I will gladly pay a recording fee, as well as reimburse you for the tapes. Of course, chances of this happening are very slim. I'll probably just have to suffer until someone starts putting them on a file sharing service.

Good news though. I have been able to find most of the episodes for the new Justice League Unlimited show.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home