Monday, September 20

A little bundle of joy??

I just found out that one of my friends from College, who got married last year, has managed to get his wife knocked up. I'm assuming it's his kid. I know, that may seem like a no-brainer because they are married. But my friends and I thought this guy was gay since the day we met him. The evidence seemed incontrovertible. He was and sometimes still is, a stylish dresser. He knows how to dance, and he's a hair dresser. All of this adds up to his being a little light in the loafers. Of course none of us had a problem with that, as is evidenced by our continued friendship.

We continued to think he was gay up until his wedding day. When during a speech, I mentioned our findings to the entire reception hall, and then publicly dismissed the notion. Yet secretly, I and my friends, including his best man and the rest of the groomsmen, continued to harbour our suspicions about his sexual preferences.

So, with evidence mounting to the contrary, we've all decided to find out once and for all, if he likes chicks. We're going to contact The Maury Show, and get a paternity test done on the baby. Well, that's the plan anyway.

In all seriousness, even though I'm sure Mike doesn't read this. Congratulations on getting one past the goalie dude!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home