Saturday, October 11

Inspiration

It's been over a month since my last blog entry. I've received e-mails and ICQ messages asking why I've stopped. I have tried to come up with a good excuse as to why I don't update my blog, or explore other blogs lately. But I can't think of anything very creative. I guess the basic reason is that I feel too busy to spend the time to update. It's not that I don't appreciate the traffic my blog was receiving, and it's not that I don't miss reading the entries on my fellow bloggers' sites.
I simply haven't had a chance to think of anything interesting to write and post on this site.
But today, while exploring Maddox's Best Site in the Universe I found an article about weblogs. This article has made me realize that I don't have to have anything important or interesting to write about to be a blogger. And has thus inspired me to blog about whatever I feel like talking about.
So, if there's anyone still visiting this site, I will be posting as often as possible. Thanks for your patience and understanding.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home