Tuesday, September 9

Update

Hello folks,
It's been a while since I've had a chance to blog. I've been in school for a week and a day now, so obviously no blogging at work. And, my home computer seems to have died, I can't even re-install windows on it now. I'm not sure what happened, probably a virus or something. Anyway, my brother has had a few opportunities to get new computers for very low prices. I will probably have him acquire one of these for me. Until then I'll be blogging whenever I get a chance at school.
School, by the way, is going great. It seems like it's going to be a very interesting year. We're not only learning 3D computer animation software, but graphic design, and filmmaking. I'm excited!
I recently recieved a notice that my driver's liscence was suspended. It came in the mail September 5, post marked September 3rd. According to the letter my liscence was suspended as of August 29th. So I'm thinking, why would you send a letter to me, 5 days AFTER the liscence was suspended. This government makes no sense to me.
Anyway, it's all due to a speeding ticket I got in November of 2001, which I thought I had paid. Of course they haven't sent me any notices until now, and even when I went to renew my liscence and take the drivers test for my G liscence, I was not told about this ticket. There's something wrong with the world today... I don't know what it is...
Anyway, how's life for all y'all out there in blogland?
I'll be using the next few days to catch up on everyone else's blogs, look for a post or two in the near future. I always seem to take some time to settle into my new surroundings.
Ciao for now.

Chip

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home