Monday, August 25

The end is near!

August is winding down, summer is coming to an end, kids are getting ready to go back to school. That tropical vacation is getting closer and closer.
Well, maybe not for everyone, and not for me, but I can dream can't I?
I will be going back to school beginning September 2, 2003. I'm taking a Post Graduate 3D Animation course at Durham Super-Highschool. And with a bit of luck, and a whole lot of hard work, in 8 months, I will be working in the Computer Animation field.
But vacations, sending kids back to school, and a break from smoggy Toronto weather, aren't the only things that we can look forward to this fall.
There's one major event that looms on the horizon, threatening to consume our every waking moment, like a forest fire in B.C.
Yes, the return on of Blamblog. That's right ladies and gentlemen, Mr. Lamb said he'd be back in the fall, and the fall is almost here!
I just can't wait!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home