Monday, July 7

Political Blogging...

The Ice Queen gave me a blog rating of medium on my last post due to it being too political.
I'm not really sure what that means exactly, and I'm not really sure what else I can blog about. Most of my blogs are aiming towards current events, rather than political commentary. Unfortunately the only real events worth talking about are political ones.
My home life just isn't interesting enough to write about. I've never really kept journals, and when I did for class assignments I would simply make stuff up.
So, from now on, to avoid being too political, and because I want that link that I rightfully earned through months of loyal reading, I will begin writing non-political posts, which may or may not be true.
Of course there will always be a few mentions of political events and happenings, like the human toll of the U.S. led invasion of Iraq.
So, look for more posts concerning every day life in the little universe I like to refer to as the Chip-iverse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home