Tuesday, July 29

Blogger

Wow, Blogger has changed again. I go away for a weekend, and BAM! The whole template has been revamped. I wish they would ask me first. Sheesh.

Anyway, my weekend was mucho funo. I didn't see Ice Queen at Niagara on the Lake, because I didn't manage to go to Niagara on the Lake. But next time, I'm sure I'll try to find her.
I did however manage to do one thing I've been planning on doing, I went and saw Pirates of the Carribean with Pixi-Stix. It was fantastic. The animation was amazing, Johnny Depp was hilarious, Legolas did a great job, and it was about pirates with sword fights, it doesn't get much better than that.
We alos saw the new Tomb Raider movie. It sucked.

Other than that we didn't do much. Saturday night we visited one of my friends and played Trivial Pursuit with a group of people, the same people we used the Oujia (is that the correct spelling?) board with a few weeks ago. They're a fun group, but I'm not sure if Pixi really enjoys the outtings as much as I do. As they are mainly my friends rather than hers.

Oh, and in case I forgot to post about this, Pixi has a new fish, Molly Ringwald, or Ringwold, or something, anyway, you know who I mean. It's a smaller female version of Terry Fox, and she eats like a human woman !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home