Friday, June 27

Colour me heartless, but...

I can't believe it took the jury fifty minutes to come to a guilty decision regarding the woman who drove around with a guy stuck in her windshield. I would have found her guilty in about 30 seconds.
Not only was this woman drunk and high, but she's also stupid, which is probably the greatest crime of them all.
I mean come on now, she hit a guy with her car, so hard that his head and shoulders were stuck in her windshield, and she didn't even call an ambulance.
I can understand her being scared, and emotionally distraught. But there is no excuse for just letting him die, having someone help dispose of the body, and then trying to cover it up by burning the car seats and other evidence.
If her reason for not calling the police was because she was drunk, had smoked pot and took ecstacy, and didn't want to be punished, then she is, in my opinion, undeniably guilty. And should have to face a full punishment of life in prison.
There's no excuse for what she did.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home