Wednesday, May 14

Movies!

The Matrix sequel opens today in the great city of Ottawa. The first showing is at 10:00 tonight. Many of the theatres are playing it every fifteen to twenty minutes from 10 until 11:15 or 11:20. I do believe I will attempt to attend tonights premiere of this long anticipated flick.

I don't have too many expectations for this film. I had expectations for X:2 and it completely surpassed them, so I've decided that I am not brave enough to try for two excellent movies in a row. I just hope that this film doesn't suck.

I'm also looking forward to Bruce Almighty. It's always been one of my fantasies, having the powers of God, or a god, for a period of time. Unlike many people who would attempt to do good, I would simply abuse them. I would use the powers of God to create a world in which I would love to live. Namely, a comic book. I'm not sure which comic, but a comic, and I would be the super hero.

A world in which everyone was brightly coloured, and drawn in different styles every few issues, it would also be released bi-monthly. Ha. I'm just kidding. I don't know what I'd do with the powers of God, I just know that I'm not responsible enough, or mature enough to have them. Damn my childish mind!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home