Wednesday, April 23

Time off, Easter, and other stuff....

Hello my fans!

I know you've all been wondering where I have been for the last few days, and I am about to answer your question.

I went home to visit my family for the Easter weekend. And as I'm a Government employee, I had friday, saturday, sunday and monday off, as well as having a job interview on tuesday, thus giving me virtually 5 days off. What a wonderful system we have eh?

Now that I've explained where I was, I'm sure you're all dying to know how my weekend was. Okay, I'll tell you.

It was fun. There you go. What? More details? Uh, alright, but just a few.

I left Thursday evening with my girlfriend and one of her friends who was visiting us for the week. We drove to Toronto to drop my girlfriends friend off at her apartment, which smelled like fish. And then we headed into Oshawa to visit my family. We stayed with my folks on Thursday night, all day and night Friday, and left after dinner on Saturday to go to my girlfriends house in Niagara Falls. We stayed there until Monday, when we came back to Oshawa so I could have my interview on Tuesday. We left Oshawa after my interview and arrived back home on Tuesday night. I had a total of three Easter dinners, a crap load of chocolate (which I don't really like so I gave to my girlfriend) tons of candy, some new jeans, and I played some video games with my little brother. X-Box is pretty great, especially the game Halo.

There you go.

So now that you've heard about my Easter adventures, I'll ramble on about some other stuff.

My girlfriend bought me Stupid White Men and Other Sorry Excuses for the State of the Nation by Michael Moore. It was a fantastic book, I read it in about 2 days. If you're a fan of Michael Moore, or even if you're not, I recommend this one. It was a non-stop thrill ride, a page turner to the very end. etc. etc. etc.

I still haven't managed to get in touch with the people I mentioned the other day, but I'm not too worried about it. I'll probably just write to Oprah and see what she can do.

So what's new with all of you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home