Friday, April 4

I'm back...

Yes, after a couple days of non-posting I have finally returned. You see, for the longest time I've had the ability to clear my history list at work. But as of a couple days ago that feature has been locked. So I have been unable to blog during the day, and the daylight hours are my prime blogging hours. I don't really like going on the computer when I'm home.
There's just something about coming home from the office and sitting in front of the computer screen. 8 hours is enough.
But now that I won't be on the computer during my working hours, I will have to commit some of my free time to blogging and playing on the net.
With that in mind.....have a wonderful weekend, and it's possible I will be seeing (uh. blogging) you before monday.

Ciao

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home