Tuesday, April 15

Ice Queen does it again....

Ice Queen has brought up another great issue in a response to one of my posts. She asked "If I get married would my girlfriends name be changed to Pixie Tijuana?" After some careful thought I decided that I don't know if she would change her name.
Now that wasn't the issue, the issue was what I thought of afterwards. How come women change their names and not the other way around? I understand there is probably some sort of deep seated religious reason for this. But in a changing society such as ours, how come men haven't started taking up the womans last name.
Also, when gay men and women get married, do they keep their own last names or does one person change theirs?
I also wonder if Alice will be taking Blamb's last name after the impending nuptuals.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home