Friday, February 28

TGIF...

Oy! It's Friday! I love Friday. I have two whole days of nothing. Not that I actually do anything during the week. I spend most of my time blogging. Or at least that's the image I would like to uphold. I wonder what I should do this weekend. If you have any suggestions leave them in the comments box.
At this point, I'm open to anything. Tonight I'll probably take my girlfriend to dinner and or a movie. The reason I say and or, is because she works until 9:15 tonight, which won't leave much time to do both.
I would like to go see the new Jet Li movie, Cradle 2 the Grave. I like martial arts films. Or maybe Old School, I like Will Ferrell movies.
It's a damn shame Will left SNL. I'm a fan of Jimmy Fallon, and Chris Kattan, but the rest of the cast doesn't really do it for me, and without Will, there just isn't much incentive to watch.
The last episode I saw, he made a guest appearance in the Lovers skit. He's so funny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home