Friday, February 28

On Request...

There is a request in the comments section for a link to Canadian Immigration laws. I've tried to do a little bit of research, but my efforts have been hampered because I'm at work. What I have come up with is this link. It is a direct link to the Canadian Immigration and Refugee Board. The board is described as:
"The IRB is Canada's largest independent administrative tribunal. Its mission is to make well-reasoned decisions on immigration and refugee matters, efficiently, fairly, and in accordance with the law."
The link I've provided will allow my readers to explore the Acts, Rules and Regulations of the Immigration and Refugee Board, there are also links on the site that will allow one to research policies, processes, divisions, press releases and other related information.
I hope this will be of some help to anyone who is interested in learning why the U.S. believes Canada's immigration laws are weak, and will allow Terrorism.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home