Friday, January 24

Revised Edition...

I apologize to my reader(s) for my lack up updates over this past week. I have been in training at work, and I’ve been unable to access the internet from home. But as you can see I’ve revamped the page and at the very top I have a link to my Links Page. On my links page you will find the same links that used to exist at the bottom of this page. I will be adding links as I go and since I have used another blogspot page as my links page I will comment on any new links I add. I look forward to future expansions. I will probably create a page using a free server like 8m.com which will hold low res pictures and if possible flash animations. Of course all of this is dependant upon your continued presence at my page. So when you visit leave a comment, even if it’s derogatory in nature. Of course if you do leave a mean comment I will have to go to your site to see if it is a deserved statement or not. Thanks

Chip Tijuana esq.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home