Friday, January 10

New Site...

With any luck, and some dedication on my part, I will be changing this site from a blogspot address to either a free site or a regular domain name. Now that my readership consists of one or two people other than myself I will start posting art work and various links to websites I enjoy visiting. I will also post some flash movies and Macromedia Director projects. These multi-media presentations will probably take some time to get up and running, but they will appear soon. My first order of business is finding a decent server, something that will allow me to post pictures. If any of my readers, all two of you, have any suggestions feel free to add them in the comments section or to e mail them to me at chiptijuana@hotmail.com

I thank you in advance.

Chip

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home