Monday, December 16

Jenny Jones...

As a result of me staying home from work I've been able to watch an episode of Jenny Jones. Today's topic is "I'm obsessed with Eminem." She has several Eminem look-a-likes, his Grandma, his former body guard, and a waitress that worked with him before he was famous. It seems somewhat pathetic to be trying to get fame, ratings, or money based on an indirect or even direct connection to someone who is famous.

People who try to latch on to another talented person should be treated like the parasites they are. They should not be cheered or worshiped because of who they know. After saying that, I must make sure that everyone knows that I am a close personal friend of none other than Seanie D. Please worship me, but do it from afar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home