Sunday, December 15

BLOGGING!

In the imortal words of Randy Macho Man Savage..."OH YEAH!" My blog is up and running now, the comments section works, I've got links to Blamb's site and Meigan's Madness. I'll be adding more links as I go, hopefully I will be linked to other blogs. I've been working on trying to get this blog going for awhile. I've designed all sorts of fancy backgrounds on photoshop, but unfortunately Blogger won't allow me to add picture files, and free web hosting sites don't give me enough room. I'm just not ready to pay to have a web site. I will continue to search for a free site that allows me to upload some graphics. While I'm at it I should mention that I'm using my roommates Mac, and it sucks ass. Really, I'm telling you this for your own good. Don't buy Mac. I'm using Dreamweaver to create my web page but the Mac just doesn't use the same file labelling system or even similar looking windows to a PC, which makes all of those tutorials out there virtually useless. ARGH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home